Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hiatus

I am/have been taking an extended break from blogging.

My personal life is taking up a lot of my time, I have personal issues to work through, and I have been focusing on other pastimes. I recently took my Reiki Level 1 training and have been enjoying the self healing I can now do and the relaxing Reiki sessions that I can give to Family and Friends. I haven't made any futher progress on any of my knitting projects and haven't felt the pull to pick them up in quite a while. I will return to blogging about my knitting once knitting becomes a part of my life again. I know it will happen, I'm just not sure when.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?