Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Finished Something!

I finished my little hat! I made the Infant size of the Earwarmer Cap from Little Turtle Knits and it turned out great. The pattern had me do 2 plain rounds between every decrease round at the crown so the hat come to a bit of a point which will be very cute for a baby. I put it on Elliot the Cabbage Patch Doll and it fits well around his head so I know this hat at least will fit a baby instead of a toddler. :)

I wish I could take a picture of it, but the camera is still at the doctors and we haven't heard when it will be released. I am missing that little camera.

I finished the body of the Wallaby Wannabe up to the underarms and have 1 sleeve done. I just have to do the 2nd sleeve and then I can join everthing together for the raglan sleeves. I will decide later about whether to do the hood or not. I think I will, the kids seem to like them and it is nice to not have to worry about grabbing a sweater and a hat on the way out the door.

I was thinking about my ankle a lot this week. It's been raining and icky out and my ankle has been aching. This could be due to the damp and such, or it could be due to the fact that I am soooo close to fully healed that I am doing more and more without thinking of my ankle. This means that sometimes I will suddenly be reminded that I'm not all the way healed and will pay for it the next day. This morning I was actually limping again as I walked from my car to the office. *Sigh* soon I will be better right? The last part of the journey always seems the longest.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?