Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Progress Report

I have made some progress on the "Wallaby Wannabe" for my DN2. I decided not to put on the pocket. Instead I am using the "Escalator Pattern" from p39 of "Mary Thomas's book of Knitting Patterns," it is a variation on a 3 and 3 welt fabric and looks quite stunning, I think. It will take more yarn to knit up than stocking stitch would, but it should be warm and cozy. I will do the sleeves plain as there are only enough stitches to do 2 repeats of the pattern on each sleeve and I don't think that would make as much of an impression.

I will post a pictures just as soon as the camera decides to take a charge.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?