Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Over did it

Mum came over to visit from the Island yesterday to see how I was doing, visit with me, and of course see her Grandson. We had a good visit in the early afternoon and had decided to pick Cole up from daycare at 4pm. I had the brilliant idea of going to Brentwood mall to pick up some more yarn since the Einstein coat is going so quickly and I wouldn't have to drag Hubby out. We planned it really well, got a spot quite close to Zellers, where I had gotten the Cozy Wool for Cole's coat. I went right to the yarn section got what I needed for another Einstein coat for nephew #1 and a Wallaby for nephew #2, then out again. The problem was that once we were back at the car I realized it was way to early to pick up Cole. So back to the mall for a no fat, no whip Tazo® Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks. Then off we went to get Cole, chat with Wendy a bit about how he is doing, and say "Hi" to Ryan, his buddy at daycare.

By the time we got home my ankle was throbbing. It took a full 1/2 hour for the T3s to have any affect at all. I am really wondering how I will manage next week if I go to work. Getting there will be tricky as I will have to drive myself, and now I am pretty sure I will be needing my crutches as well. This means not taking my briefcase as it will be in the way. I guess I could manage with my PDA and a notebook for quick reference. Can you tell it has been years since I broke a bone? And last time it was my left arm, not quite as essential as my left ankle seems to be. I see another visit to my Doctor in the very near future.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?