Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

FO Pictures

One advantage of me being home with a broken ankle is more entries to my blog!

I finished the hat and scarf last week and hubby was supposed to take them outside into the sunshine and take pictures for me, but he never had time. So you get to see indoor pictures again. I think I got the size right for the baby hat this time. Even when I get gauge I have to reduce the number of stitches for the hat or it turns out too big. I'm not sure if my gauge changes as I knit or if there is some strange hat magic going on, but at least I have figured out how to get the result I wanted. I am really pleased with the fun fur "shapely scarf", it is warm and cozy and not the normal scarf.

Baby Hat which will actually fit a baby :)
Baby Hat

Baby Hat on Elliot the Cabbage Patch Doll
Baby Hat

Shapely Scarf
Baby Hat
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?