Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Einstein Progress

This little coat is going so fast!!! Amazing what concentrated knitting time and chunky yarn can do!!! I just have 1 sleeve and 2 seams to do. Which means it should be done by the end of the weekend, then the fun of finding just the right buttons. I should really take a bit of a break and finish sewing in the sleeves of the Haiku today while I have the uninterupted time. I'll think about it. :)
Einstein

I still don't know if I'm going to go to work next week or not. I *could* go, but I would have my crutches with me and crutches in a parking lot are no fun at all. I am still worried that I will be at work and will fall off my crutches. I have done that a few times here going down the stairs and I didn't like the experience at all. I'm also still needing the relief of the T3s, especially first thing in the morning after my ankle stiffens up all night. I don't think it is a good idea to drive while taking those. I don't know, I guess I'm getting cabin fever. I will be seeing the doctor today to get more T3s and will ask him for a recommendation. I'm going to a walk-in clinic because my Doctor doesn't have any appointments available, so I just have to hope I don't get the doctor that believes that you just have to think about something hard enough and the pain will go away. Hopefully I will get one that is willing to spend the whole 5-10 min talking to me instead of rushing me out after 2 min with a quick answer.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?