Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

ISFJ

This result is very interesting. I took a different personality matcher test a few years ago and got INTJ "Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging." So obviously a few things in my life have changed. Not the least of which is having a son. They say having a baby will "change everything" I just didn't think they meant personality types too :) As you can see below I am now primarily ISFJ "Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging." At least 2 of the letters are the same :)









Your #1 Match: ISFJ




The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.


Your #2 Match: ISTJ




The Duty Fulfiller

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.
You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.
Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.
Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.

You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.



What's Your Personality Type?
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?