Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I Won!

A mini contest was run by the ring owner of Handknitters' Blogs, as soon as we reached 15 active members she would randomly draw a name/blog and award an Elann.com gift certificate. Well we reached that magic number on Saturday and My blog was chosen!!

I am now the proud owner of a $15 US, or $18.90 Cdn, gift certificate to Elann.com that I get to spend any way I want to! Now all I have to do is decide what to buy. I could either put it towards some really expensive yarn to play with or a yarn 'ball winder' or a book on finishing. I have a few skiens of yarn so a ball winder would come in handy. Then again I have a huge phobia of sewing seams so a good finishing book would be wonderful. I already have the "Big Book of Knitting" which has taught me a lot, but if there is another book out there which makes finishing simple I would jump at the change to get it 1/2 off thanks to this gift certificate. Suggestions would be very welcome.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?