Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spring Startitis?

I just realized that while it is fine and dandy to be working on Haiku for my niece, I also have a new small honorary nephew on the way. You know the kind where it's the child of a friend so the whole group of friends adopts it as their own? Anyway I suddenly realized that this child is due in less than 3 months and I don't even have a hat ready! But how to justify starting another project without first finishing one... I may have to power knit the Haiku and then work on a hat and maybe some Mock Booties from Little Turtle Knits. I wonder if I have time for both... Well a hat for sure and then maybe the 'baby einstien coat' from "The Knit Stitch" for when it is older. As you can see I'm very sure of what I'm going to make this new addition to our group. :)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?