Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

No KIP for me

I don't get to go to my Knitting Meetup today afterall :( I feel quite bad about it since I was the one that bugged the organizer to change the times and the location! But hubby threw out his back and thinks that a nerve might be pinched so I have to stay home and take care of him. He said that he had a muscle spasm today that was so bad he fell down. If I went I would be worried that he was having another spasm like that while holding Cole and I would never be able to relax. Much better to stay home and fetch and carry for him. I will knit here after Cole goes to bed.

I will be thinking of you Maktaaq! I hope the other 2 people show up and keep you company for this meetup!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?