Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged for a TV Meme by auntieknits7 , does this mean I'm really part of the blogging world now?

TV Meme:
1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box?
Lots of space, virtual space on my virtual systems,
now if I could only figure out how to access it :)

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?
Buffy, Angel, Babalon 5, SG1, Alias - a nice eclectic mix I think.

3. What was the last TV show that you all watched before reading this message?
Do movies on TV count? The Mask of Zoro

4. List 5 shows you won't miss.
Gilmore Girls, Everwood, Smallville, CSI, Battle Star Galatica

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.
knitchick from unravel-me because she isn't afraid to share her wishlist.
Maktaaq because I think she would have fun with it
Rabbitch because I like her blog

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?