Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Yes or No?

The Knitlist has had an interesting thread for the last few days talking about "What won't you knit" and later "What do you want to knit" this of course got me thinking about what my answers would be. I think there is some overlap with the some of the answers and some that is new.

What won't I knit?

What do I want to knit?

There isn't a lot I'm not willing to try, but it takes a very tempting pattern to get me to leave auto pilot these days. The "Banff" sweater from Knitty.com looks like it might just have to be my next Big project, adapted to be knit in the round of course. :)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?