Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

WIP Update

Time for more pictures! I nabbed the camera and took pictures of my 2 most active Works in Progress.

The Rambling Rows afghan is really coming along. I have finished to the point of a perfect rectangle and am just about to start the center section. The next section has 3 big squares, 2 rectangles, and 4 little squares. I think it will go pretty quickly as I won't be "picking up and casting on" for as many blocks in this section. Once the center "row" of blocks is done I just reverse everything I did at the top for the bottom and I'll be done. :)


I'm pretty pleased with the scarf I am making for myself as well. I cast on 25 stitches using the Size 10 points on my Denise Interchangeable needles. They are about 5.5 mm and working up to a nice dense fabric. My Aunt was looking at my scarf yesterday and she said that she had to go down to 5.0 mm to get the same fabric and she thought she was a tight knitter, so I must be a really tight knitter! I just love the way the colours go together in this yarn.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?