Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

More Scarf Yarn!

I know that I have more projects than I know what to do with, but I couldn't resist the lovely soft Fun Fur that I saw while shopping yesterday. I picked up 3 balls each of "Capri 215:Medium blue, white and medium green" and "Tropical 208:Green, aqua and hot pink in a vibrant blend" for future scarfs.

I think I will be having a novelty type scarf on the needles as my "2nd" project from now on, they are just so relaxing. Cast on a bunch of stitches and knit till done, what more can I ask for? And people actually like getting them for presents, bonus!

Here is a picture of my lovely yarn with a very curious Rowan looking on. It took a bit of doing to get her stop checking out the yarn and to sit there quietly while I took the picture. I may just have to reward her with kitty treats later :)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?