Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Friday, January 21, 2005

KIP With Company

3 of us showed up for the Burnaby Knitting Meetup yesterday and we camped out right in front of the counter with our projects. I was too busy knitting my Rambling Rows afghan to notice if anyone was watching or not but I think we did knitters proud. We shared our projects and our stories on how we got started knitting and what we liked to knit most and generally had a good time. The meetup was at Bread Garden so I indulged in one of their lovely Lemon Tarts, those tarts are my downfall. I would call the meeting a total success.

The next Burnaby Meetup is Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 7:30pm at Starbucks on the lower level of Brentwood Mall, I can't wait. :)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?