Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Early Approval?

I couldn't resist. Yesterday when I had completed the 2nd small square of the middle row of blocks and had the needles out of the Rambling Rows afghan I gave it to my son, threads dangling and everything. Based on this picture I think he likes it!

He played with it for about 1/2 an hour. Wrapped it around himself like a shawl, dragged it behind him like a long cape, and of course played peek-a-boo with it. I am sooo pleased!! He even put his head down on it and pretended to sleep!! This might end up being the "cuddly/lovey" that he has yet to claim. It would be very nice to have him grab his blanky for comfort in the middle of the night instead of needing Mommy or Daddy and his bottle. We shall see how it goes. In the mean time it looks like it will be a fun toy for him if nothing else.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?