Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

No new knitting to report

I've been having lots of fun loading my new PDA with ebooks and games. I still have to decide which knitting software I want to load. The eKnit-Kards one looks pretty basic as far as the interface goes, I'm going to download the demo for KnitAble and see if I like that interface any better. I think they both have the same basic options, just different ways of presenting them. If anyone knows different I'd love to hear about it.

The boa scarf is stalled. I have been neglecting it for the PDA. Poor thing, I'll have to pay some attention to it soon or I will never meet my deadline. I have nothing planned for lunch today (for once) so I should get a few inches done at least.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?