Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

After Christmas

I'm finally back and have had my day to recover from being away from home!!

Christmas was exciting this year.

I had a knitting themed Christmas this year. I got 5 of the knitting books on my list which should keep me busy reading and knitting for a while:

Oh Yeah, and I did manage to finish the gift boa scarf for Cole's Daycare provider. Just under the wire. I finished it at 1am on December 24th, it was given to her just 12 hrs later at 1pm. She was very surprised to get a gift from us, which make it more fun to give the gift. I will post a picture when Hubby gets it off his camera for me.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?