Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Plugging Along

Knitting and I have not been getting along lately. I've made progress on my baby blanket, I'm now on square 14, the first of four Orange squares. I think I am strangling my stitches though. They are so tight going back along the needle for the next row. When I started knitting this blanket my stitches were nice and loose and flowed across the needles easily. I am worried that the squares/rectangles will look odd as my gauge changes from square to square. Oh well, it is just a baby blanket, I'm sure Cole won't mind if it is a little skewed.

I saw The Incredibles today and was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be a movie about washed up super heros that had to be called back into action. Can you tell I didn't pay much attention to the hype about this movie? Any way it was really good. I totally enjoyed the story and as usual the Pixar graphics were great.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?