Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

More Pictures

I have 2 progress report pictures to share :)
  1. "Vested Interests" is almost done, I just have to pick up and knit the borders for the arms and neck. The pattern suggests that I make sure to pick up a multiple of 4 so that the k2 p2 ribbing will work out. I am not sure if I will be able to plan this, I may have to fudge it as I go along. When hubby saw it with the shoulders knit together (with 3-needle bind off) he mentioned that it would be Huge on Cole and last him a long time. Of course he was the one that told me to go for the bigger size so that Cole wouldn't out grow it to fast *sigh* Here is the Vest so far:
  2. "Rambling Rows" baby blanket is getting bigger... slowly... I am loving how the colours are going together. It is nice to finally see the Orange, I wasn't sure how it would fit with the other bright colours but it seems to help bring everything together. If I thought I could maybe get away without doing a border for this blanket, this picture proves me wrong. I will be doing the suggested garter stitch border with a primary colour variegated yarn from the Red Heart "Kids" collection. I don't want to have to pick another colour for the border, or pick one of the 5 main colours, so I will fall back on using them all :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?