Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Got my first email!

I got my first email from my blog today! Knittgirl wrote to tell me about the free teddy bear pattern at Berroco's site. It looks pretty cute, reminds me of the gel filled "owie" bears you can get for babies that you put in the freezer for a bit then put on the "owie" to make it all better. I could probably fill the Berrocco bear with buckwheat hulls and then warm it up for a cozy friend at bedtime.

I think I am leaning towards the "Save the Children" bear. I love the story that goes with it, in the pattern she talks about seeing a TV program about men and women living in Bulgaria now in College who had received aid from Denmark and when they showed the beds, there were the little teddy bears that had been sent in the aid packages. Very sweet story.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?