Just a simple little blog to talk about my knitting, my cats, my wonderful son, and perhaps other things in my life.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Favorite Knit Bear?

I have been playing with the idea of knitting a small bear for a while. I was thinking they might make nice extra gifts for birthdays. The trouble is picking which bear to knit! There seem to be quite a few patterns out there with many different construction methods. I would like one with as few seams to sew as possible as I am not the best at sewing.

I welcome any suggestions and ideas. I don't mind purchasing a book if it has a great bear pattern in it as it would likely have other patterns that interest me. Feel free to spam me if you have created a lovely bear pattern :)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?